Friday, October 29, 2021

Three of a Kind

Now's no time for goofy behaviour.
Now's a time for darkness and spiked coffee. 
I read the news and ask Kyle, my parrot, the bane of my existence: 
"Have you heard about the disease?"

Last night he destroyed me at poker. 

"Nigel, why do you look so sad?" he enquires, 
Smugly, a glint of malice in his asshole eye, 
(and, truth be told, in not so many words). 

I reply: 
"Because today, Kyle, we are to die". 

"All three of us?!"
A seed dribbles from his beak into my coffee. 

I gaze eastward to China, 
My precious doll, who supported me in last night's shit show, 
For an answer. 

But yet again
I let her down. 
"Baby, I'm so sorry. 
"Why didn't you come to bed for some loving?"

She does not reply. 
It appears that we aren't talking. 
Well then, that seals it. 

I load my pistol
And take a final shower.
For this, I want to be clean. 
I want to be naked, too, because
My muscles are showing
After depression made me lean. 

One last time I feed that fucking bird, Kyle,
And see my brains splatter around his dirty cage
With a final Squawk!!

But now's no time for goofy behaviour. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A cacophony of avian man whore chirps,
Big Slick squawking.
Have you seen the new Anderson, bird brain?

I find Breah in the highest room of the tallest tower.
My quest is complete.
She worship my golden sceptre.
For I am her prince, with a valiant steed
(Norco, from Canadian Tyre,
but I won't pyrne in a gyre)

But don't cut yourself.
Kyle spilled a seed,
but the sceptre is decanting
with notes of Dover, Islay, and Rickard.

KILL BILL
Is a Tarantino flick
But also what sodium plots

I once saw a beaver In a Whyte Lake
And a bloodied heel and coxcomb on a giant chair.
We must be in heaven, mann